The Narcissist is The Problem
Why are there always issues arising in a narcissistic relationship, you might wonder.
Why does there always have to be a problem?
It’s because a narcissist enters a relationship dragging a dumpster full of problems with them, into the relationship.
Here are some of those problems:
- The narcissist hates you.
- The narcissist is quickly bored.
- The narcissist cannot emotionally attach to you.
- The narcissist never commits to anyone.
- The narcissist has a constant need for instant gratification.
- You will inevitably fail to live up to the narcissists unrealistic expectations and the narcissist will blame you for that.
- The narcissist can’t carry any blame or take accountability for anything.
- Because the narcissist is quickly bored, but has a relentless need for gratification, they tend to stray. And blame you for making them unhappy, which leads them to be unfaithful.
- The narcissist lacks object constancy, if you sneeze the wrong way, you will be declared their archenemy.
- The narcissist doesn’t give 2 fucks about you, or how you feel.
The narcissist is the problem.
You can’t fix the narcissist.
Therefore the problems will be ever present.